or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $24.99 with what's this?
Available on back-order
Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather. This well-made stove is able to stand up to harsh conditions.
The Soto WindMaster stove is designed so the pot sits close to the flame, making it more efficient in windy weather. Results in increased efficiency so boil time is quicker and longer. The concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen.
An efficient stove for whatever size pot your adventure requires.
|Packed: 4.7 x 9 x 8.8cm (stove only), 4.7 x 7.7 x 4.4cm (4Flex only)
In use: 14.4 x 14.4 x 9.6cm
|2800 kcal/hr, 3260 W, 11000 BTU
|Canister (not included)
|60g (stove only), 87g (stove with 4Flex support)
- Consistent output regardless of temperature or fuel level
- Superior under windey conditions because:
- Minimal space between the base of your pot and the burner head leaving little room for wind to penetrate
- A ledge around the burner head is designed to act as a windshield
- Precisely engineered concave burner head protects flame from the wind
- Micro Regulator system:
- maintains a consistent pressure under cold and hot ambient temperatures allowing consistent heat till your fuel runs out
- offers a wide range of flame control options
- Burns approximately 1.5 hours at maximum output using 250g canister
- Comes with the 4 prong 4Flex pot support for larger pots
- Fully supports pots with a diameter between 4.7cm and 10cm on TriFlex support and between 4.7cm and 14.4cm on 4Flex support
- Package comes with Windmaster Stove body, 4Flex support and a carry/storage case (fuel not included and not sold online)
- Winner of Outdoor Industry Award Camping Equipment 2013